Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Beginning

Today was a very lazy day. I woke up at 10:30 AM and watch the NHL Playoffs until I had the urge to watch a movie. My friend had recently recommended that I visit the site http://www.1channel.ch/. It turns out that it is an amazing site and has just about every movie/TV show that you could imagine. I chose to watch the social network, a movie I have been interested in seeing for a long time. It turns out to be a fantastic film and I would recommend it to anyone. However I am no movie critic, but I would rate it a 9/10 and the only reason it is no 10/10 is because there are a lot of dark scenes where I had trouble seeing. that movie is actually why I am here. It has inspired me to get more involved with computers, so I started my first blog. I am hoping that there will be many more to come and the topics will continue to get more diverse so I can attract a larger audience.
LeBron is the King

No comments:

Post a Comment